Monday, September 15, 2008

Lance still racing off road.







Lance Armstrong, Len Zanni and Max Taam rode to victory in the team division of the 12 Hours of Snowmass in Colorado. Check out the story and pictures here at VeloNews. This is really exciting (I guess the word to use is) to me because the 12 hour off road endurance races are the races I ride/race in over the spring, summer, and fall. I ride between 2 to 4 of these each season but I race in the male, 12 hour solo category. Ha, I ride the whole 12 hours solo and they changed riders every lap! That really doesn't mean anything. If any of them raced the solo division I'm sure they'd put me to shame. I just think it's cool that Lance is racing the same type of events I participate in. Here are some good pictures. You can see them changes riders at the start/finish in one of them. Check out the rest by following the link to the VeloNews article.

No comments: